Course No. D2, Period 4
This course provides an upbeat and supportive environment where you will learn how to unlock your true potential and perform at new levels of personal and professional excellence. You’ll explore inner terrain that we normally don’t have the opportunity travel as you….
- Discover your true life mission and learn how to harness your inner resource towards achieving it.
- Create a customized leadership identity and integrate that “prototype of excellence” into your nervous system.
- Replace limiting paradigms with empowering beliefs and behavior into your daily actions.
- Apply emotional intelligence and neuro-linguistic strategies to step into “optimum states” and motivation, action, and high performance.
- Sharpen your definition of “Brand You” and identify strategies to navigate a rapidly changing environment.
Be prepared for deep reflection, self-discovery, surprises, and actionable insights in this experiential course that blends concepts from psychology, management, neurolinguistics, and personal transformation into a fast-paced and memorable learning experience that will make a difference in your work and life.
Terry D. Schmidt, MBA, PMP, SMP
Founder, ManagementPro.com, Seattle, Washington
Terry Schmidt has earned an international reputation as a management consultant, innovative strategic thinker, and peak performance coach, with 30 years’ experience assisting corporations, governments, and research institutions in 36 countries worldwide. He developed this program to help technical professionals become more successful by making full use of their inner resources for excellence.
His interest in personal reinvention began early in his career, when he wrote two books on career and life strategy for technical professionals. Since then, he has continued to develop and teach innovative strategies for personal and professional excellence.
His clients include eBay, Symantec, DIRECTV, Blizzard Entertainment, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Sony Electronics, Timex, Lawrence Livermore and Los Alamos National Labs, Nokia, and the Bank of Thailand. He has also assisted virtually every Washington state and U.S. federal government agency.
The author of seven management books, Mr. Schmidt won the coveted Charles T. Main Award from the ASME and is cited in Who’s Who in Finance and Industry and Who’s Who in the World. He holds a BS in aerospace engineering from the University of Washington and an MBA from Harvard University.
I feel rejuvenated in both my personal and professional life due to this course. Terry is a great teacher and inspiring. I feel I have a roadmap to my true goals, and tools to keep me focused on that path.”
– Sarah Leedy, Sr. Project Manager, Broadcast Operations, DIRECTV